Women in the Church(WIC):
We provide many opportunities for women to grow in their love for God in every aspect of life. We have both great privileges and great responsibilities, and believe we are responsible to train and encourage our sisters in the ways of righteousness (Titus 2:3-4).
Ladies Prayer Group meets every Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m.
Bible Study Groups meet every Thursday at 9:30 a.m.
Ladies Night Circle is an evening Bible Study Group held on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 pm at the church facility.
In addition to the wonderful groups we have, we also plan retreats, fellowships, luncheons, and many other special events and activities that are integrated into church life, with the goal to glorify God and to ground its members in the Christian faith.
This goal is accomplished through the following objectives:
- To provide spiritual fellowship to women through prayer, fellowship, discipleship, and service.
- To know and love one another as sisters in Christ.
- To be personally committed to blessing one another.
- To set examples to others through leadership and involvement.
- To learn from one another through regular fellowship.
- To enrich the church ministry by serving others through committees, programs, devotions, Bible studies, prayer, and Christian endeavors.
Not only is WIC an integral part of the overall ministry here at New Covenant, we are part of the nation-wide ministry of the Presbyterian Church in America. We also belong to Grace Presbytery WIC, a relationship that affords us opportunities for fellowship, ministry, and instruction beyond the walls of our own church.